title title title title

Monday, September 12, 2011

Dainty Randomness...







Verse:
For You will light my lamp;
         The LORD my God will enlighten my darkness.
 For by You I can run against a troop,
         By my God I can leap over a wall.
 As for God, His way is perfect;
         The word of the LORD is proven;
         He is a shield to all who trust in Him.

 For who is God, except the LORD?
         And who is a rock, except our God?
It is God who arms me with strength,
         And makes my way perfect.
 He makes my feet like the feet of deer,
         And sets me on my high places.
 He teaches my hands to make war,
         So that my arms can bend a bow of bronze. 
Psalm 18: 28-34

In His Love,
~Joy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Joy,

For some reason I can't view these photos. Maybe it is this computer? I'm not sure...

This Scripture has such precious promises. He will enlighten our darkness! All praise to Him.

Love,

Maddy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...