title title title title

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Gold Clouds (part 2)


This is what the sky was like in our neighborhood one evening a few weeks back, a fiery glow of gold, orange, yellow and pink and shades of blue as the sun sank behind the hill. It was soooooo beautiful! We were going back home from swimming that day and as I looked through the car window I saw the sky! You can imagine my reaction. Well, As soon as we reached our house, I rushed out of the car, ran to my bedroom and grabbed our camera and ran back outside to take dozens of shots... 

The beauty of His creation, the swirling clouds and the sunset, they gave me such a comforting sense of God's amazing love and goodness, that I am upheld by His hand and He knows and cares. I want to praise Him and thank Him for everything, including the sunshine and rain, because He is faithful in both, and his mercies and compassions endure forever. 


 



Through the LORD's mercies we are not consumed,
Because His compassions fail not.
They are new every morning;
Great is Your faithfulness.
"The LORD is my portion," says my soul,
Therefore I hope in Him!"

The LORD is good to those who wait for Him,
To the soul who seeks Him.
It is good that one should hope and wait quietly
For the salvation of the LORD."
Lamentations 3:22, 26

5 comments:

Grace said...

These are absolutely beautiful! Sunsets {as well as sunrises} are perhaps the most joyous sights to behold - making a beautiful day end even moreso and wishing a new day hello.

Thank you so much, Miss Joy, for the sweetest most encouraging note in my garden. It truly meant a lot to me that you set aside a little part of your day to leave the warm and encouraging words - it's people like you who make blogging and sharing my thoughts all the more worth it.

May the Lord bless you abundantly, dear!
Grace
>>----> tending her garden @ gracesgardenwalk.blogspot.com

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi there Joy Ah, such a beautiful name, Joy, and lovely photos too. I so enjoyed the words of God precious word again - we can never have enough of it.
I want to say most of all thank you for your comment not only on my blog but also on the post on Cardmaking Online, you are a blessing for your kind heart, love Shaz in Oz.x

Ruby J. Plank said...

AMAZING!
Will you follow my photography blog? I am following yours.

professionallynot-so-professional.blogspot.com

Taisia Tinúviel said...

*gasp* It's gorgeous!!!

Joy said...

Thanks for commenting, Taisia! I am glad you liked the photos :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...