title title title title

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Part/Photo 1 Island Vacation Photos


Around last year, my family and I went on a week's vacation to a holiday island off the coast from where we live. It was a beautiful time, one of those times I shall always, I hope, have a fond memory of. So, for starts, I shall be sharing sporadic photos from our time there on this photography blog; sounds good? This photo was taken from our balcony in the holiday apartment we were staying in at the time. Beautiful, yes?

Lord, our Lord,
How excellent is Your name in all the earth...!

Psalm 8:1

1 comment:

Emily Chapman said...

*sighs blissfully* Joy, this is beautiful!! I am envious of you, I must admit; and to think that you only live a short way from the coast! Oh, gracious, but then I read on your blog that you lived only five minutes from where the Voyage of the Dawn Treader was filmed--oh! I think nearly I died from jealousy! I told my mom it was like living five minutes from Narnia. :) You see, I believe my relationship with Narnia is like your relationship with the Lord of the Rings--very much obsessed. ;)

Have a lovely day, dear, and I do hope you post more of such pictures on here. I love the ocean, and considering I live a lengthy bit away from such a beautiful expanse of water, it would be a delight to indulge in some photos from your vacation! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...